Friday, December 4, 2009

11 Months - We're almost there!

Happy 11 months Hayden! Today my little baby is just one month away from being a year old! Wow, time flies! I know, I say that a lot, but it really does! This time of year is so busy and crazy for everyone. We are starting to get the house ready for Christmas, get all the present and on top of that, plan a 1st birthday party! So much to do in so little time!

Last night we were sitting at the dinner table at my parent's house when all of a sudden Hayden started doing this...

I feel like I'm so not needed anymore! Wow, she's just growing so much and becoming so independent. I knew it would happen some day, but I just didn't expect it to happen so fast! She also started bouncing on her play horse too...

Today Hayden went to her Little Gym class with her daddy for the first time! I wish I could be there with them, but I have to work! Next time! I'm hoping they have a good time playing together!

No comments:

Post a Comment