Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


We got the first snowfall of the season last Saturday. Wasn't really much, but enough to cover the ground and turn everything white! I simply love this time of year!

Christmas is just 2 weeks away and I'm just starting to get the decorations up. I promised myself that I would get everything done early this year, but so far I have failed myself! We got our Christmas tree and right now it's just sitting there, naked, in the living room. One of these days we'll get the lights and decoration on it, I promise! I did manage to decorate the rest of the house which is starting to really come together.

The Christmas shopping is another story. I'm about 10% done! I know, I really need to get my butt in motion! Guess I'll just have to go shopping the weekend! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment