Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby in motion

Look out everyone, Hayden is crawling! Well, kind of! She's crawling backwards! It's super cute! She gets herself up in crawling position, but instead of going forward, she goes... backwards! I can't get enough of it! She just started really doing it yesterday. I've tried getting it on video, but every time I get the camera out, she stops. I am determined to capture it on film, one way or another!

She also figured out how to use the side rail of her crib to stand up. I put her in her crib to play while I got everything together for an afternoon out. When I turned around she was already on her knees and I watched as she pulled herself to her feet. I asked her "what do you think your doing young lady?" She replied with a big smile and a laugh. I could tell she was so proud of herself. She had been trying to do this for days now and finally was able to get it on her own.

Watch out everyone, my baby's on the move! Before we know it, she's going to be running around the house! Oh no! I better make sure our new place is babyproofed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment