Thursday, May 7, 2009

She did it!!

Hayden just rolled over for the first time!!! She's been trying so hard for weeks now and today at 11:50 she rolled herself over! For the past few weeks she was rolling herself to her side and would not be able to go any further. She would swing her leg over to try to get some momentum to no avail! She just didn't realize that she had to tuck her arm in to be able to get herself around.

This morning my mom put her in the dining room to to play on her Baby Einstein mat while she drank her mate with my grandmother. Hayden wiggled her way down the mat until her feet were touching the leg of one of the chairs. With one foot pushing on the chair, she swung her other leg and vuala! She was on her tummy! She did it!!! Unfortunately she still didn't realize that she had to tuck in her arm so when she rolled over her arm was stuck under her fat belly! I'm not too worried, she'll figure it out soon enough! I wouldn't be surprised if he has it all figured out by the time I get home from work today! That's my baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment