Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!

We celebrated our first mother's day this year. It felt pretty good being fussed over. We should celebrate mother's day more often! That's just my opinion! :)


I didn't get breakfast in bed like most of my mommy friends. Unfortunately since Dan is in the restaurant business holidays are busy days. He had to be at work at 8:00 am so we didn't really celebrate mother's day together yesterday. We did celebrate last Monday which was fine by me! I got to get my present early! A very nice Coach bag that I've been bugging him to get me for months and now I finally got it! Yay!!!


We went to church and then to my parents house for a mother's day lunch with the 2 Ebling families, the Hansen's and the Anderson's.


No comments:

Post a Comment