Thursday, May 7, 2009

She has more clothes than me!

I have to admit that my daughter dresses much better than me! And she has more clothes! We can't help it, she just looks so darn cute in everything we try on her that we can't help but buy her so much clothes. Not only does she has a lot of clothes, she has a lot of "designer" clothes! Dan loves his Polo! And of course his daughter has to dress in Polo as well...

She's going to be the next baby Polo model if we keep buying her their clothes! But she does look cute, doesn't she?? She's a fashionista in the making! Her closet is so full of little outfits that she probably won't even get to wear because she's outgrowing everything so fast! I'm hoping we have another girl next. May she will get to wear whatever Hayden didn't!!! We'll see. Here are some other cute outfits we put together!
In her Easter dress


Little Princess


Seeing Spots!

Little Rock Star

So Preppy

Pretty in Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment