Thursday, May 21, 2009

Daddy's little girl

Dan tries to deny it, but this little girl has him wrapped around her little finger!!! I love it! Every father should be that way with his daughter! It's the way things should be, at least it is in my book! She has this little jean mini skirt that every time she puts it on, Dan has to put at least a 20 in her pocket. He says she can't have empty pockets!!! The other night she was crying and so he came over with a dollar bill and asked her "if I give this to you will you stop crying?" She didn't stop, so he pulls out a $100 bill. "Is this better?" She glanced up at him, gave him the cutest smile I've ever seen, and attempted to grab the bill. That's my girl!!! :)

We can't go anywhere without having to get something for her! We went to the Phillies game last week. Dan went to get himself a beverage and some food and ended up coming back with a small Phillies Phanatic for Hayden. What happened to the food? Oh well! We went to the Coach store to get my sister-in-law a bag for her birthday/"thanks for the free babysitting" gift and we walked out of there with a Coach diaper bag! Yes, you heard me right, a Coach DIAPER BAG!!! She got a Coach bag before me! That's so not right!!! I did eventually get my own Coach bag for mother's day, but that's beside the point!

I do love that he loves her so much! Dan's not much of a morning person at all! But he will wake up at 6:30 in the morning every morning to say bye to Hayden before we head out to my parents house! I have to remind him sometimes to say bye to me too! I know he loves me, I don't doubt that at all, I just have to nudge him sometimes to remember that his wife is waiting for a goodbye kiss too!

He gets home at night after she's already asleep. He takes off his shoes and then goes straight to the baby's room to watch her sleep. I love watching the two of them together! I know she's going through a rough time right now since she's teething, and she likes to take it out on Dan, but I know she adores him! She's always happy to see him and loves to play with her dad. I can only imagine what she'll be like when she gets a little older! Watch out daddy....

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: My Dad Rocks
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment