Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Growing up so fast!

So I just found out that Hayden is now rolling over on both sides. She started off just rolling towards the right but she has now figured out how to roll towards the left as well! Aparently she has been doing this for a couple of days now but no one decided to tell me (thanks Becky)...

She's also scooting herself along by tucking her legs in and then pushing. She's about to get around a bit like that. Once she figures out that if she uses her arms to hold her body, she's be ready to crawl. That's a scary thought! She'll be mobile before we know it!

Hopefully they decide to keep me informed when she figures out how to roll back onto her back! I hope to be there for at least one of her milestones! It sucks having to work. I feel like I miss out on so much. I miss all the little things that she's doing for the first time. Someone else gets to experience her "firsts", not me. It really hard excepting that. Everyone tells me to to worry, I'll see her do it eventually. I don't want to see it eventually! I want to be there when she starts crawling, talking, walking. I want to be the one to see her do these things for the first time! Is that really too much to ask???


No comments:

Post a Comment