Friday, January 15, 2010

Hayden's 1st Birthday- Danica Nelson Photography

I am beyond thankful to my friend Danica, an amazing photographer, who was kind enough to take pictures for me at Hayden's birthday party. Not only did it relieve a great deal of stress for me for that day not having to worry about trying to get a snapshot of every fun, exciting, and happy moment Hayden experience, but it also allowed me to just relax and enjoy the party! I was able to focus all of my attention on our guests and most importantly, I was able to play and have fun with my little birthday girl. Here are the AWESOME pictures Danica took!
Danica, I know I've said this like a million times, but I truly am so very thankful for the beautiful pictures. I can look back at this memorable day and have such sweet pictures to remind me of all the fun we had! Thanks again!
A quick note for anyone in the St. Louis area! We are so sad to see the Nelson family leave, but they will be moving to St. Louis in May, so all you St. Louis residents, prepare yourselves for an amazing family! Lucky you, you get to have not only one of the COOLEST families join your area, but you also get to have the amazing talent of the one and only Danica Nelson! We will miss you guys when you move! Thankfully we still have a little time before you leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment