Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Counting down 10...9...8...

8 more days and we move into our new townhouse!!! I'm so beyond excited, but at the same time totally overwhelmed! I have so much to pack and don't know where to start. Every time I start packing something, I think about something else that needs to be packed in the same box that's in another room, them I see something else... HAAAA!!! I can't wait for this to be over! I just want to magically be in our new place with everything UNPACKED and in it's place! I will miss our BIG beautiful apartment! We've been there for 3 years already! If it wasn't for the long commute and the fact that it is so darn far from the grandparents, we would stay there in a heart beat! One thing I am happy to leave behind is that "central air system" which sounds more like a jet engine going off in the living room. We have to set the TV volume to max to even hear anything when it's on. I'll be happy to have a silent unit at our new place! Our new townhouse has 2 bedrooms, 1-1/2 bathrooms with the powder room on the first floor (yes, that's right, I have an upstairs! YAY) and an unfinished basement with a laundry room! My favorite part about the new place is the back patio area. It's large enough to have a barbque set, patio set for 2-4 people and a garden! There are french doors that open up to the patio from the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment